Snow Flex Automatic
10-point crampons designed for ski touring and progression on snow. The particular design of the points provides the crampons with great holding power over all types of snow.
Main characteristics :
- crampon design specifically to better fit the great variety of ski-touring boot shapes;
- anodized light-alloy frame with front points boasting large surface areas for improved frontal lift on snow;
- four downward-facing retaining points for the descents;
- heel binding with rear flaps to ensure seamless fit of the boots over the crampons, even in small sizes;
- flexible and adjustable linking bar, that allows for the use of the crampons also with non-rigid boots;
- rigid ANTIBOTTS secured with rivets;
- automatic version specifically designed for ski touring boots and boots compatible with clip-on crampons;
- semiautomatic version for boots with rear welts crampon compatible;
- classic version with wide binding straps in polymeric material that allow for good fit over all types of boots, with or without welts for clip-on crampons;
- come with two rapid adjustment size bars;
- carry bag included.
|Weight per Pair (g / oz)|
Weight per Pair (g / oz)
In grams and ounces, the weight of both crampons together, as stated by the manufacturer/brand.
If there are differences in weight (due to multiple sizes or optional accessories) we'll note those here.
|590 g / 20.80 oz|
|Ideal Uses||Racing / Skimo (super light) Glacier Travel / Mountaineering|
|Sizing||US 4.5 - 12, EU 36 - 46|
|Front Points||Horizontal Dual |
|Front Point Offset||No|
|Number of Points||10|
|Main Material||Anodized Light Alloy|
|Heel Spur Attachment||None made for this model|
The main climbing gear certifications are CE and UIAA--and normally the UIAA creates the rules that the CE body also supports. When possible, we try to list all the certifications the product carries.
To sell a climbing product in Europe, the device must be CE certified. There are no official requirements to sell climbing gear in the US. The UIAA certification is a voluntary process.
|CE, EN, UIAA|