Aggressively downturned and highly asymmetric, with a forefoot wrapped in sticky rubber, the Drago represents the pinnacle of rock shoe construction—specialized, meticulously crafted and refined to perform at the highest level on demanding boulders and steep sport routes.
- PCB-Tension™ active rand provides dynamic power transfer directly to the big toe
- 1/3 length Vibram® XS Grip 2 sole strategically puts the rubber only where you need it
- SRT structural toe wrap in M50 rubber provides support and friction
- One of the most iconic performance shoes in the World
- Perfect for bouldering or steep sport climbing
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
|Weight|| 400 g|
Single : 200 g / 7.1 oz (Size 40)
European sizes 35-45, including half sizes.|
From your measured size, you'll want to consider downsizing .5 - 2 full sizes. The flatter the shoe, the closer to your measured size; the more downturned / aggressive the shoe, the more you'll want to downsize.
|Best Use (Highest Performance)||
Sport / Face|
|Last Details|| Shape: Downturned (performance)|
Construction: Slip Lasted
Last : FZ Scarpa considers last information super top secret so we can’t define the last types further than the initials FZ. But, if you find a Scarpa shoe that fits, any Scarpa shoes with the same last initials will fit your foot in a very similar way.
|Sole Material|| 3.5 mm Vibram® XS Grip 2|
|Footbed Lining|| |
Unicorn Fur (aka Unlined)