The Maverink is a No-Edge™ Technology slipper designed to deliver technical performance for younger climbers while reducing constricting forces on the foot.
The patented No-Edge™ concept brings your foot closer to the rock for better edging performance, increased sensitivity and more homogeneous wear. The P3® platform gives you the downturned power needed for hard boulder problems.
• Patented No-Edge™ Technology from the Speedster gives you the maximum edging advantage right out of the box
• P3® technology lets you crank on overhangs
• Last and construction appropriate for the growing goot
• Reduced pressure points for maximum comfort
• Supports climbing fluidly and naturally following the instinctive movements of young climbers
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
If you can’t see any buying options above, try turning off all ad-blocking plugins.
|Weight|| 220 g|
Single : 220 g / 7.8 oz
European sizes 32-42, including half sizes.|
La Sportiva Shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes.
|Best Use (Highest Performance)||
Sport / Face|
|Last Details|| Shape: Downturned (performance)|
Construction: Slip Lasted
Last : PD 75 This means the last shape has a pointed toe, it is downturned and has high asymmetry.
|Upper Material||Leather / Micro fiber|
|Midsole Material||None with P3® System|
|Sole Material||3.0 mm Vibram® XS Grip2™|
|Footbed Lining|| |