The Cobra is not imported to the US. Sadly, this shoe is not available in the US and we have limited ability to track where else in the world it's sold (sorry!). When we know more info, we'll post it here.
Sensitive, snug fit and easy to use on the various rock formations, Cobra is the perfect climbing shoe for use on indoor climbing walls and for speed climbing. Objective Tokyo 2020!
Quick to put on. Exclusive comfort, sensitivity and precision are the main characteristics of this revolutionary slipper. A thin midsole provides optimal support for edging, without diminishing sensitivity and friction.
- Upper in unlined single piece leather that adapts perfectly to any foot.
- A special midsole that anticipates the toes achieving excellent sensitivity and grip
- Seamless toe upper for maximum performance when climbing.
- Forward rubber joined to the elastic rand provides excellent foot support.
- Dual colour uppers made using PermaTan tanning method: guarantees the stability of colours avoiding the release of colour in contact with the foot even with high perspiration.
|Weight|| 420 g|
Single : 210 g / 7.4 oz
European sizes 32-46, including half sizes.|
La Sportiva Shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes.
|Best Use (Highest Performance)||
|Tongue Details||not provided by the brand|
|Last Details|| Shape: Arched (technical)|
Construction: not provided by the brand
not provided by the brand
|Upper Material||not provided by the brand Suede leather|
|Midsole Material||0.8 mm LaspoFlex (anterior only)|
|Sole Material|| 3.5 mm
Vibram® XS Grip2
Rand: not provided by the brand
|Footbed Lining|| |