Answering the call of climbers who prize comfort and utility and are looking for an affordable upgrade from their entry-level climbing shoes. The Aragon: a capable, soft unlined leather climbing shoe with a fast dual hook and loop closure system
• A super comfortable climbing shoe for beginners who are ready for a performance upgrade
• Soft unlined leather uppers control moisture and provide all-day comfort and longevity
• Super sticky proprietary FriXion® RS Rubber Compound for great friction and durability
• Padded and wicking cotton lined tongue for comfort and breathability
• Dual hook and loop closure system for easy on/off comfort and a precise fit
• Forefoot 1/2 sole for easy resoling
• Slightly downturned asymmetrical shape promotes more aggressive climbing while maintaining comfort
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
| 440 g
Single : 220 g / 7.8 oz
|2 Velcro closures
European sizes 34-48, including half sizes.
La Sportiva Shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes.
|Best Use (Highest Performance)
|Padded and wicking cotton lined tongue for comfort and breathability
| Shape: Arched (technical)
Construction: not provided by the brand
not provided by the brand
|not provided by the brand Suede leather tubular construction
|1.1 mm LaspoFlex
| 4.0 mm
Rand: not provided by the brand