Anatomically engineered parts and design provide the Kira with a comfortable fit without sacrificing performance. It uses a single hook and loop strap plus adjustable finish-pull strap closure for convenience and a customizable fit for the modern climber, making it one of the best technical all around shoes on the market.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP LENGTH CLOSURE - For a variety of fits.
- FULL-LENGTH MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
| 384 g
Single : 192 g / 6.8 oz (Size 7 women)
|2 Velcro closures
US sizes : 4-11 Women, including half sizes
|Best Use (Highest Performance)
Trad / Crack
|not provided by the brand
| Shape: Flat (comfort)
Construction: not provided by the brand
not provided by the brand
|not provided by the brand Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
|1.0 mm Full-length midsole
| 4.2 mm
Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
All in all, this was a perfect shoe for my intro to the climbing world. I am so stoked to push my Kiras to the limit as I improve my skill. Whether you’re starting from zero prior knowledge (like myself) or already know what you’re doing, give the Evolv Kiras a shot!