Rutor Semi Automatic
Light and compact 10-point aluminum crampons, designed for ski mountaineering and progression on snow.
• Innovative system for extremely accurate and stable micro-adjustment of the fit, without the use of tools.
• Innovative rigid/foldable connection system which allows the crampon to bend on itself, reducing the overall dimensions for transport. At the same time, it ensures maximum shoe stability and reliability during progression.
• Special adjustable closure buckle on the security sling is fast and practical during inclination changes.
• Ultra compact Cordura bag
• Removable front and rear Antibott
Rutor is the aluminum crampon designed for the demanding ski mountaineer who wants a light performance tool which is safe and reliable in every situation.
|Weight per Pair (g / oz)|
Weight per Pair (g / oz)
In grams and ounces, the weight of both crampons together, as stated by the manufacturer/brand.
If there are differences in weight (due to multiple sizes or optional accessories) we'll note those here.
|490 g / 17.28 oz|
|Ideal Uses||Glacier Travel / Mountaineering|
|Sizing||Double sized connecting bars (37 - 43) (42 - 47)|
|Front Points||Horizontal Dual |
|Front Point Offset||No|
|Number of Points||10|
|Main Material||Alu Alloy|
|Heel Spur Attachment||None made for this model|
The main climbing gear certifications are CE and UIAA--and normally the UIAA creates the rules that the CE body also supports. When possible, we try to list all the certifications the product carries.
To sell a climbing product in Europe, the device must be CE certified. There are no official requirements to sell climbing gear in the US. The UIAA certification is a voluntary process.