Achieving equilibrium between technical performance and the demands for modern alpinists and mountaineers is a perpetual challenge. The state-of-the-art G-Tech orchestrates a perfect blend of ultralight construction, durable materials, superlative comfort, and elite performance for technical ice climbing and moving fast in the mountains.
• Internal Core-Wrap™ Shell With An Overlap Structure Balances Optimal Weight And Warmth.
• The BOA® Fit System Makes It Quick To Adjust The Lacing Fastener - Designed To Be Opened And Closed While Wearing Gloves In Cold Conditions.
• The Ice-Tech™ Tread Is Divided Into Two Sections Enhancing Performance During Ascents And Hiking.
• Vibram® Litebase Is Used On The Front Section Decreasing Overall Weight While Offering The Best Grip When Climbing And Vibram® Springlug Tech Is Used At The Heel For Maximum Comfort And Shock Absorption.
• Resoleable (Sole And Heel) Or The Front Section Only Can Be Replaced To Reduce Environmental Impacts
• Compatible with various non-automatic, semi-automatic, and automatic crampons. Crampon compatibility is NOT ensured, and boot-crampon compatibility needs to be inspected.
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
|Boot Weight|| |
|Single or Double boot||Double|
|Best Uses||Best Uses: Technical Ice and Mixed Climbing |
|Crampon Compatability||Toe + heel bail - all crampons styles will work (universal, semi-auto, and auto)|
Euro: 36 - 48 (half sizes)
Tips: La Sportiva recommends that you add one 1/2 size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
|Materials & Construction|| Upper: Stretch Honey-Comb Guard™ / TPU Mudguard Shield / Differentiated lacing with BOA® Closure System / Weatherproof Zipper / Water Repellent Internal Gusset / TPU Heel & Toe Caps / PU Techlite Rands
Liner: 6mm PE + EVA Single Density foam / Flex Zone Inserts / Single Hook & Loop Closure
Insole: 5mm Carbon Z-Therm™ insulating carbon
Midsole: High-Cushion PU (Heel) & EVA (Toe) / Rubber Guard™ Side Wall / TPU Insert For Front & Rear Crampon Attachment
Sole: Vibram® Litebase with Climbing Zone Platform (Front) / Vibram® SpringLug Tech (Back) / Impact Brake System™