"ENTHEOS" second-generation axe takes its original performance to a higher level and we are proud to present our new product of unmatched quality, handling experience, and stability. It copes perfectly with steep, demanding terrains characterized by freezing ice surface and ice rocks. It is your best choice for overcoming climbing difficulties.
Honored Winner of 2011 Asia Outdoor Industry Award
Honored Winner of 2012 Outside Gear of the Year, Outdoor China
• Its head boasts higher intensity and higher tenacity.
• Integrated head structure allows a hammer head to be fixed to place rock pitons.
• All-terrain pick design made the tool sharp enough to pierce through hard ice. The toothed pick can hold onto ice surface with ease while the sharp end on the axe head can be applied in pulling-back technology.
• There are removable extra weights attached on the axe head designed to provide extra power when striking into ice. Once they are removed, the axe will be more handy and portable.
• CNC technology ensures higher intensity and lighter weight.
• Ergonomicallly designed handle bar, excellent shock absorber.
• The shaft of our axe supplies a user with different ways to handle it and avoids unnecessary movement of axe between changes of hands.
It can be used in distinct terrains, bringing incomparable climbing efficiency.
• CNC technology makes accurate cutting possible, contributing to the delicate structure of this gear and excellent distribution of gravity center.
• Hollow shaft can absorb the rebound force when the user applies the axe on the ice surface, achieving smooth and clean entries into the ice.
|Weight (g / oz)|
Weight (g / oz)
In grams and ounces, the weight, as stated by the manufacturer/brand.
The weight is the packaged weight. If there are differences in weight (due to optional accessories) we'll note them here.
|580 g / 20.45 oz|
|Length (cm)||48 cm|
|Head Details|| Hammer|
2 Screw adjustment
|Ice Rating|| |
Shaft: T / Type 2
|Pommel & Grip|
Pommel & Grip
Fixed: An upper pommel that is fixed in place (it cannot move up/down the shaft nor can it be taken off).
Adjustable: An upper pommel that can move up and down the shaft.
Removable & Adjustable: An upper pommel that is completely removable and also adjustable.
Removeable: An upper pommel that is either on or off (it cannot move up/down the shaft).
None: If there is no upper pommel that comes standard (there may or may not be options to buy separately).
Fixed: A lower pommel that is fixed in place (the angle cannot be changed nor can it be taken off).
Adjustable: A lower pommel that can change angle or location on the tool.
Removable: When the lower pommel can be removed but not adjusted.
None: If there is no lower pommel that comes standard (there may or may not be options to buy separately).
| Upper Pommel: Fixed|
Lower Pommel: Fixed
Grip Size: 1 size fits all (not adjustable)
|Materials|| Pick: Special Steel|
Head: Special Steel
Shaft: 7075-T651 High Intensity Aluminum
The main climbing gear certifications are CE and UIAA--and normally the UIAA creates the rules that the CE body also supports. When possible, we try to list all the certifications the product carries.
To sell a climbing product in Europe, the device must be CE certified. There are no official requirements to sell climbing gear in the US. The UIAA certification is a voluntary process.