Covert Ops Crash Pad
Our new Covert Ops crash pad is the same as our Essential Series Crash Pads without the hip belt for an extra simple design. With the added bonus of camouflage Cordura for extra secretive invisibility! Still constructed with our unique multi-layered foam design sets a new standard in climbing protection by providing better impact absorption. Based on our Pro design, same great foam and DistribuFrame system, just simpler.
CATCH! Unique load distribution provides better impact absorption
COMFORT! Breathable shoulder straps with sternum strap!
LINK pads together so they don’t slide
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
NO GAP! Better hinge design improves safety
3-DAY DESERT CAMO Fabric for superior invisibility (other colors available)
- DistribuFrame - Flexible framesheet provides superior load distribution - Impacts spread over a greater area allow for slower deceleration and less injury. Comfier landings, No bottoming out! DistribuFrame extends life of foam system.
- NO GAP. Closed cell foam and the DistribuFrame work together to better span the hinge gap.
- Foam system lasts 2X longer than others. Built with Medium Catch.
- Better performance out of less but higher quality foam = less weight, less bulk
- Buckle operates smoothly and holds securely
- Handles made of reclaimed climbing rope scraps
- PadLink loops on all sides - Link adjacent pads together easily to create large connected coverage
- Seamless bottoms: Minimal seams saves weight and less opportunity for seam failure.
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
|Weight (lbs / kg) |
Weight (lbs / kg)
In pounds and kilograms, the weight, as stated by the manufacturer/brand.
|10.80 lbs / 4.90 kg|
|Fold Type||Straight Hinge|
|Number of Foam Layers||four|
|Foam Layout||.5" closed-cell foam, DistribuFrame, 1.5" medium density open cell foam, 1.5" high density open cell foam|
|Fabric|| Top: 1000D nylon|
Bottom: 1000D nylon
|Dimensions (ft / m)|
Dimensions (ft / m)
In feet and inches / meters and centimeters, the length, width, and height of the bouldering pad, as stated by the manufacturer/brand
| 4.00 ft x 3.00 ft x 3.80 in|
1.21 m x 0.91 m x 9.60 cm