The Add-A-Pad system allows you to connect this 3rd panel to your Pro Series crash pad. When you add it to the 3X4 Crash Pad it becomes an enormous 3'x6' sized tri-fold pad, tons of coverage!
- NEW! Choose your catch - Unique dual density foam layering system - 3 foam density choices are available: Medium Catch is our standard, or you can choose Soft Catch or Firm Catch!
- Easily attaches with double 2" hook and loop flaps very securely, never falls off, but easy to take off when not needed.
- Becomes a TWIN size bed! Flip it over to the softer side and sleep in comfort! - put it in the back of the truck platform, put it inside tent, or sleep out under the stars!
- Couch Mode! - DistribuFrame gives our pads structure so you can prop it up and make it into a comfy couch!
- Reclaimed climbing rope handles
- Reinforced corners with burly 2" webbing.
- PadLink loops to secure to other pads and keep from sliding on slanted surfaces
- Seamless bottoms: Minimal seams saves weight and less opportunity for seam failure.
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
|Weight (lbs / kg) |
Weight (lbs / kg)
In pounds and kilograms, the weight, as stated by the manufacturer/brand.
|5.00 lbs / 2.27 kg|
|Fold Type||Straight Hinge|
|Number of Foam Layers||one|
|Fabric|| Top: 1000D nylon|
Bottom: 1000D nylon
|Dimensions (ft / m)|
Dimensions (ft / m)
In feet and inches / meters and centimeters, the length, width, and height of the bouldering pad, as stated by the manufacturer/brand
| 3.00 ft x 2.00 ft x 3.80 in|
0.91 m x 0.60 m x 9.60 cm