• Mountaineering, Alpinism, Ice Climbing
• Soft, hydrophobic materials for extreme lightweight and comfort
• All-mountain functionality allows the harness to be stripped off without removing crampons or skis
• 2 sizes cover a range from S-XL
• 4 gear loops
• Drop seat
• Hub racking biner compatible The Blitz blends the hyperlight attributes of the Alp 95 (lightest harness in the world) with the all-mountain functionality of the award-winning Coral harness (Alpinist Mountain Standards Five Stars). The belay loop floats independently on the waist belt so it can slip off when the buckle is detached and the clips on the front of the leg loops allow the harness to be stripped off the back without removing bulky boots, crampons or skis. The soft, hydrophobic materials offer a contoured fit so the harness stays out of the way when walking, climbing, sitting or hanging. Two sizes cover a range from S-XL. 4 gear loops.
Get Rad. Login Here.