The Axiom is technically retired but it's still sold online.The Axiom is no longer produced by Evolv. We're showing it as "available" on WeighMyRack because you can still find it at trustworthy online retailers.
• Leather throughout with microfiber lined front half for support and performance
• Strategically placed synthetic leather for arch and heel area support
• Arch rand tension for increased torsional rigidity
• Non-aggressive last that can be downsized for added performance
• Unique Tongue Lock System to perfectly position the tongue every time
• ¾ Speed lacing system for ease of use
A technical all-around shoe that has an asymmetrical toe profile with a low top-of-foot volume. The Axiom is non-aggressive when fitted flat-toed and high-performance when down-sized. Whether the climber is a beginner or advanced, this new lace-up will offer all-day comfort and precision. One of our best offerings for a wide spectrum of climbers.
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
US sizes : 4-13.5, including half sizes|
|Best Use (Highest Performance)||All-around|
|Last Details|| Shape: Flat (comfort)|
|Midsole Material||1.6 mm MX-P : full-length, for size 9 and up|
|Sole Material|| 4.2 mm TRAX® high friction rubber|
Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
|Footbed Lining|| |
Microfiber lined forefoot