- – Suitable for all skill levels.
- - Very effective and durable 8.5 cms thick crash pad with a great landing area for all your bouldering activities
- – The core of the mat is made from thick layers of dual density open celled and closed cell foam for comfortable landing and durability. Closed cell foam layer distributes the body weight uniformly and the thick layer of open cell foam cushions the fall.
- – Shell and closure flaps are made from 900D rip-stop Nylon fabric with PU coating, ergo essentially waterproof and highly wear-resistant mats. Tension between the closure flaps can be adjusted using the cam-buckle. You may easily loosen the flaps and stuff your jacket and other essentials inside the folded mat.
- – Taco-style folding mechanism means that there is no hinge joint thereby reducing the possibility of ankle twisting significantly.
- – With a mere 3 kg weight, it can be doubled and buckled up easily for comfortable transportation and fits well into car boots. A neat size and reinforced carry handles means that the mat can be easily carried around boulders.
- – The fabric is easy to clean even after a rough day amongst the boulders – Ideal for beginners and intermediates. Professionals can use this in combination with other thicker mats
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
|Weight (lbs / kg) |
Weight (lbs / kg)
In pounds and kilograms, the weight, as stated by the manufacturer/brand.
|6.61 lbs / 3.00 kg|
|Number of Foam Layers||two|
|Fabric|| Top: 900D Nylon with PU|
Bottom: 900D Nylon with PU
|Dimensions (ft / m)|
Dimensions (ft / m)
In feet and inches / meters and centimeters, the length, width, and height of the bouldering pad, as stated by the manufacturer/brand
| 3.44 ft x 2.95 ft x 3.30 in|
1.05 m x 0.90 m x 8.50 cm