Narsha Wide Fit
The Narsha represents the newest innovation in climbing shoe technology. Seamlessly blending comfort and performance, the Narsha features:
- Unique heel and rand system stretching four ways for a fit you can count on - no more heel slippage!
- Injection molded sole with formed arch support and 3D molded heel cup
- Beautifully designed toe cover made for toe hooking
- Internal NFS strap that allows for all day comfort or extreme precision - customize by tightening the strap
Like all Butora climbing shoes, the Narsha also features:
- High-quality German leather
- Nylon 66 stitching
- NEO Friction Rubber
Butora climbing shoes are not sized by gender. We size our shoes by fit.
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
If you can’t see any buying options above, try turning off all ad-blocking plugins.
US sizes 3-14|
|Best Use (Highest Performance)||
Sport / Face|
|Last Details|| Shape: Downturned (performance)|
|Sole Material||NEO Friction Rubber|
This innovative shoe has a distinct look—the “flowery,” ridged toe-hooking rand/patch and spray-on 3-D rubber graphic—that translates into wicked performance for toe-hooking, drags, scums, etc. It was a beast in heel hooks and heel-toes, thanks to the snug, stiff-ish fit and molded heel cup—testers noted “zero slippage.” The Narsha was a great, precise shoe on steep sport, especially edging