· Single mountaineering rope produced on a 44-carrier machine (Singing Rock's patented technology). This unique technology gives the rope great handling characteristics, compactness, low-weight and durability. Easy to knot and untie, as well.
· All technical parameters are in a balance with each other, giving Glory 9.8 mm great handling characteristics.
• With our special Teflon® treatment Glory 9.8 is ideal for rock climbing, pumpy routes and extreme ascents in the mountains.
• TEFLON® is applied on the ropes by revolutionary nanotechnology. SBS gives the rope better properties. Every streak of the sheath is guided individually, not in a pair as usual. The sheath is more resistant against breakage, but on the other hand it is smoother.
· The rope is compact, which allows a minimal inter-fiber friction and results in a round crosssection.
· The rope is durable and comfortable. • Treatment Teflon®
• Thermotransfer labeling
• Mid-length marking
• Ultrasonic ending
Get Rad. Login Here.