The two-in-one SPELIOS is made up of a versatile helmet combining a shell with an expanded foam liner and a waterproof hybrid headlamp. This product is suited for cavers and canyoneers looking for a complete, durable and comfortable solution. The hybrid light source delivers a powerful, focused beam (halogen bulb) or a wide flood beam (LEDs), depending on the situation. For greater versatility, the LED light source has three regulated lighting levels to ensure a constant level of lighting until the batteries are completely discharged. Before total depletion, the batteries automatically switch to reserve lighting mode for several hours.
Complete lighting solution:
- durable, lightweight and ventilated helmet
- electric lighting is lightweight and easy to use
- waterproof down to -5 meters
Two powerful light sources to choose from depending on the activity:
- halogen light for long-range, focused lighting
- 14 LEDs for flood beam proximity lighting, with three lighting levels (maximum, optimum, economic)
Constant level of proximity lighting with a long burn time:
- 14 LED regulated for a constant level of lighting until the batteries are almost discharged
- automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged
Comfortable lighting and easy to use:
- on/off switch can be locked to prevent accidental operation
- light body can be tilted
Space for spare halogen bulb in the light body of the headlamp.