full adjustable full body harness intended for rope courses and adventure parks
• Easy put on.
• Attachment point for work in hanging position, rappelling according to EN 813.
• SPEED buckle connecting shoulder straps with waist belt. Increased comfort when putting the harness on.
• Buckle with a captive bar (Easy-Lock) matches strict American standards (ANSI, CSA). Its minimum strength is 17.2 kN. No webbing slippage in a buckle. Its construction ensures longtime operation and efficiency (easy releasing and fastening even when dirty and tough webbing). Corrosion resistance is tested by spraying in a salty chamber for a period of 48 hours.
• There are slots on waist belt designed for a secure hanging of expensive equipment (such as power saw, drilling machine,..) or you can use slot for carabiner Porter K9000BB.
• Identification and methodical label. To prolong its lifetime is advised to hide this label under the webbing.
• Shoulder webbing has different colour.
• Left leg loops with red colour inside.
Different colour of rear plate for each size.
• Dorsal attachment point EN 361. Steel D-ring with a bearing capacity of 15 kN. This D-ring is flat and settled on a padding.
• Webbing strap stitched in the buckle simplify handling with buckle.
Get Rad. Login Here.